I’ve been a fan of Thirty-One Gifts for quite some time, but it didn’t seriously occur to me to become a Thirty-One consultant until recently. I made my first purchase over two years ago when I needed to figure out a better way to keep the book collection growing in our car under control. I remembered a friend of mine sold Thirty-One and reached out to her asking for a suggestion. After asking a few questions about my needs she suggested a Large Utility Tote. Gosh was this a fantastic discovery and the perfect organizing solution for us!
This page contains affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you use them. As an Independent Thirty-One Consultant the views expressed here are mine alone and don’t represent the views of Thirty-One Gifts LLC.
I bought a few other items from my friend and then I realized I needed a larger thermal for my lunch for work. I went to reach out to my friend and she no longer was a consultant! There was another local consultant I was familiar with, who I also had worked with at one point. She had done a fundraiser for the Winnie Palmer NICU, and of course as that is a place very personal to me I had donated! I joined her group and had another fantastic consultant and bought a few more items from her!
I Had Become a Thirty-One Addict…and a Thirty-One Consultant
I realized that I was buying more and more items…and I knew I would want to buy even more after that! The ones I had I loved, I loved the fun patterns that kept changing, and I realized I wanted something for ME. The products are geared towards women like me and I loved that audience. I really enjoyed the idea of having the opportunity to connect with other women, as let’s face it mostly women buy Thirty-One, and help them find great things for themselves, their homes, or gifts. So, I decided to give myself a birthday present and join Thirty-One Gifts as a consultant.
The kit was amazing! So many different fun things to use to help me to continue to learn about the products that Thirty-One offers. Also, who doesn’t want more bags! Of course, my husband doesn’t understand, but most husbands don’t.
So Much to Love
There are so many things I have come to love about Thirty-One and being a Thirty-One Consultant:
- Variety. It’s not just purses! I love the organization tools, the new photo options and even jewelry!
- Frequency of new releases: I love the new releases! Not only is it new patterns, and wow, I am in love with the new cozy plaid, but new products in general! It helps to keep things fresh and I definitely have to resist buying more and more.
- Holiday items: Have you seen some of the halloween and fall items? Glow in the dark thread? Adorable!
- Philanthropy: I love the fact that Thirty-One has a charitable organization that works to empower girls, women and family. There are also ways for the customers to give back by rounding up their purchases!
- Monthly Specials: I loved these as a customer and love then as a consultant! I love showing ways to save, but also having ways to showcase different products.
- Discount: As a consultant I can purchase items at 40% off…what? Yes, you read that right.
Would you like to become a Thirty-One consultant and take advantage of all these amazing things? Contact me, or join my team here.