Hello and Happy Monday!
How’s your Monday going? Did you get through it okay? Welcome to my weekly Link Party! I had a lovely weekend, I helped one of my dearest, a member of my closest tribe, to celebrate her birthday on Friday. Talking about my favorite mom friends deserves a post of itself, but I love when you work with people and then become even better friends with them after you don’t work together! There was so much catching up to do as this was the first time we’ve hung out without kids constantly pulling our attention in a long time! It was good for my soul.
It’s time to celebrate this fantastic Monday with our Let’s celebrate with a We Made It Through Monday Link Party!
Last week was very quiet, but I would like to continue to do the Link Party and work towards building this up! I do love exploring and finding new blogs!
Please view the guidelines below before you decide to link up. I so look forward to discovering new blogs, and hopefully making some new blogging friends!
Before we get started let’s talk about guidelines!
- Family friendly posts please. Link directly to the post not your homepage.
- Link no more than 3 blog posts
- Stop by a minimum of 3 other links and check them out, pinning at least 3 as well!
- By linking up you are giving permission to use your image with a link back to your site.
- Linking back to the party on your post, or sharing somewhere such as social media, is always appreciated but never required!
- Following me, our host, in some way is also always appreciated but never required.
- We made it through Monday Link Party is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST.
- We made it through Monday Link Party closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST
Have fun, have a great week!!
Loading InLinkz ...