Hello and Happy Monday!
Did you get through Monday okay? Let’s celebrate with a We Made It Through Monday Link Party! I’m writing this from our Pediatric Neurology testing location, this smiley girl had her annual EEG today so I am definitely celebrating that we made it through this day! Keeping a three year old cooped up in a small room all day hooked up to all kinds of wires isn’t for the weak.
I’m so excited to jump into the fun of doing a weekly Link Party! I always enjoyed these as a reader and used them to find and discover new bloggers I may have never found. I wanted to start one of my own to connect with other bloggers and give them a place to link up their latest and greatest blog posts! Please view the guidelines below before you decide to link up. I so look forward to discovering new blogs, and hopefully making some new blogging friends!
In future weeks, I will reflect back on the weeks past links and showcase the post with the most views as well as a few of my favorites, but with this being the first week we’ll just have to look forward to that next time. This also means you’ll need to come back next week to see if you are featured!
Before we get started let’s talk about guidelines!
- Family friendly posts please. Link directly to the post not your homepage.
- Link no more than 3 blog posts
- Stop by a minimum of 3 other links and check them out, pinning at least 3 as well!
- By linking up you are giving permission to use your image with a link back to your site.
- Linking back to the party on your post, or sharing somewhere such as social media, is always appreciated but never required!
- Following me, our host, in some way is also always appreciated but never required.
- We made it through Monday Link Party is live Mondays at 8 p.m. EST (typically).
- We made it through Monday Link Party closes the following Sunday at 8 p.m. EST
Have fun, have a great week and Happy Easter!!
[inlinkz_linkup id=772741 mode=1]